Fundraising for MNINC
My name is NOT cancer (MNINC) is focused on making the MNINC Publication available to everyone affected by cancer. We hope to do this with your support!
If you'd like to help, get involved:
Become an Ambassador!
- Ambassadors represent MNINC at a local level to help raise awareness of our ethos: YOU STAND OUT... your illness doesn't; Survivorship starts NOW; Communication is key.
- Highlight the benefits of the MNINC Publication and identify areas where MNINC can support health care professionals and their patient groups
- Organise a fundraising event for MNINC and support a LOCAL cancer cause of your choice
- Liaise when necessary with local press, community groups, cancer organisations
- Ambassadors also promote MNINC Identity Day (May 4th)
Join us on Identity Day ~ 4th May
The focus on 4th May is to be on any person affected by cancer: their identity and sense of self, what makes them unique, not on cancer! It is to celebrate the personality of anyone fighting cancer, survivors, individuals loved and lost, relatives, friends, carers, health care professionals and support services!
Donate to MNINC
Thank you for your support!